Shipping & Returns
Two types of shipping are available: Economy and Express.
Shipping costs vary depending on the amount of your purchase and the destination and will be specified when you place your order.
- Italy: Free for orders ≥ €100, otherwise €6.95.
- Italy Islands (Sicily and Sardinia): Free for orders ≥ €150, otherwise €9.95.
- Europe: Free for orders ≥ €200, otherwise €14.95.
- Extra-EU: Free for orders ≥ €250, otherwise €14.95.
- Italy: Free for orders ≥ €150, otherwise €9.95.
- Italy Islands (Sicily and Sardinia): Free for orders ≥ €200, otherwise €14.95.
- Europe: Free for orders ≥ €250, otherwise €19.95.
- Extra-EU: Free for orders ≥ €300, otherwise €19.95.
TIMES and MODES
The order will be processed and shipped within 2/3 working days. The delivery time varies depending on the place of destination and is generally characterised by the following timings: Standard (4/6 working days), Express (2/3 working days).
The delivery times are estimates given by the shipping service and are therefore to be understood as indicative as they may be influenced by reasons external to us. Deliveries will take place during office hours from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
Please note that all orders are processed automatically and we will therefore not be able to intervene to change shipping and delivery times.
EXCHANGE AND RETURN POLICY
The exchange and return policy differs depending on the country from which the order is placed.
In particular, we differentiate between orders placed from the Euro and Extra-Euro area.
To file for a return, please click here.
EXCHANGES, RETURNS AND REFUNDS in EUROPE
If you have changed your mind and want to return or exchange your purchase, you can decide to
return any product purchased within 14 days from the date of delivery
(EU directive 2011/83 / EC).
This category includes all orders placed and shipped within the European territory.
Avirex does not offer direct exchanges.
We ask that you return the merchandise for a full refund and place a new order for the preferred item (s) at your earliest convenience.
Shipping costs will be at your expense.
PROCEDURE FOR EXCHANGE AND RETURN
In order to make the return / exchange, follow these simple instructions:
- Contact us at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check that the products you intend to return are in the same condition in which you received them, therefore perfectly intact and with tags.
- Provide a return parcel tracking code to customer service by email: email@example.com
- All shipments must be addressed to the sender.
Avirex - Atenoc Project Srl
Via Carlo de Angeli 3,
If the return does not meet these requirements, we will not be able to make a refund.
Once your item is received, we will refund you the amount using the same payment method you used for the order.
Please note that processing the refund can take up to 10 business days.
It may take additional time for your financial institution to process the transaction and update your bank statement.
EXCHANGE AND RETURN IN EXTRA-EU
Avirex currently reserves the right not to offer exchange and return services for countries outside the European Union.
We recommend that you carefully review the size chart provided on the product page or request product information from customer service (contact form).
PARCEL REFUSAL POLICY, DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITY AND ASSOCIATED COSTS
We would like to inform our customers that from the moment the parcel is handed over to the courier, the responsibility for delivery passes from our shop to the delivery service. It is important that customers are proactive in monitoring the status of their parcel and communicate with the couriers in case they are not at home to receive the delivery or if the parcel ends up in storage.
In the event that a package is refused at the time of delivery or is not collected from the warehouse:
• For EU countries: a return processing fee of €20 will be charged. This amount covers the administrative and shipping costs incurred in handling the refused or non-collected package.
• For countries outside the European Union: you will be charged all costs related to customs export and import procedures. These costs vary according to the specific customs regulations of the destination country and will be borne in full by the customer.
Return processing costs for both EU and non-EU countries will be automatically deducted from the amount of the refund due. Therefore, it is important that customers are sure that they want to receive their order at the time of purchase and provide a correct delivery address to avoid inconvenience and additional costs.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TRACKING CODE FOR RETURNS
It is necessary and mandatory to provide a tracking code for returns, to be communicated to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that a tracking code is not provided Avirex will not be liable for any loss of the package by domestic and international shipping services.
Therefore a loss of the return due to third party causes will not be considered and no refund will be possible.
ADDITIONAL RETURNS INFORMATION
The return must be sent from the same country in which the order was made.
We cannot accept returns from different countries.
Returns that do not comply with the conditions described above or with missing or incomplete customs documentation, will be refused and sent back to the sender.
Last modified: 13 December 2023